Many businesses have a difficult time obtaining their patrons email addresses. Don’t worry, we have nine easy ways you can finally get their email addresses!
1. Hand your customers a small postcard that asks for their name and email along with the bill they receive from the server. Promote that they will receive special offers if they opt-in your email list.
2. If you have a website, add a subscribe button where your patrons can sign up for emails from you by entering their name and email. Once you receive their information, email them coupons and other deals.
3. Again, if you have a website, experiment with adding a popup to make your request for user’s emails more noticeable.
4. If you have a Facebook business page, include a tab to include an email sign-up form. Encourage followers to participate by offering something special for Facebook fans only (maybe an off-the-menu special appetizer).
5. Offer a birthday special to those who sign up for your list with their email and birthday.
6. Post a photo of an offer and promote a giveaway on social media. Then, include a link that asks for an email address for people to sign up to participate in the giveaway.
8. Motivate your employees to ask for customer’s email addresses. For example, offer them a free meal in return for five email addresses in a week.
9. Get referrals. Ask your regulars to encourage friends and family to sign up. To incentivize them, offer a discount.
Now that you’ve got some patron’s emails it’s time to decide if you should start an email marketing campaign. Check out our blog Email Marketing for Video Gaming Businesses to see if it’s the right next step for you!