What Does It Cost Me?
Fees to Become a Licensed Video Gaming Establishment in Illinois
What will you have to pay to become a licensed Illinois video gaming establishment?
- $100 Annual Location License Fee (paid to the State)
- This fee is required when you are initially licensed by the Illinois Gaming Board, and every subsequent year you renew your license.
- $50 per VGT License Fee (paid to the State)
- Each location may have up to 5 VGTs.
- The total charge is $100 per VGT, but we pay the other half!
- 1/2 of Licensing Costs Required by Your Municipality (if any)
- Not all municipalities charge licensing costs. If they do, we pay half!
- According to IGB regulations, Terminal Operators are unable to contribute to the cost of power for the slot machines.
How Will Accel Help?
- Annual Application
- Each of our establishments have a dedicated relationship manager to help them with their initial application, and their application each year after. Have a question? We're here to help!
- Half of the $100 per VGT License Fee (paid to the State)
- The Illinois Video Gaming industry is highly regulated, especially when it comes to Terminal Operators contributing money to locations. However, when we're legally able to help out, such as with paying half of this fee, we do!
- City Licensing Costs
- Not sure if your establishment is in a municipality that requires fees? Not to worry - our full time compliance team can provide guidance!
- We also help with marketing, ensuring you receive timely new game releases, servicing and maintenance for your slot machines, and so much more.